Online Mutual Fund Transactions
Link for online transaction:|
Guide To Online Investing
- Investing and redeeming in Mutual Funds have become very simple and convenient using MFSS PLATFORM.First get Your KYC (Know Your Client) done. Download n fill up KYC form. Self attested Xerox copy of PAN Card, Address proof and one recent color photo will be needed to complete the KYC. N.B. : Black pen should be used for completing the form. To Download click Here:
- You Must get yourself registered for MF online transaction facility provided by NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE(NSE). To register click here
- Once registered docs will be send to your email id. Take a print, sign it attach a cancelled cheque of the bank through which you want to transact and get the application processed in CAMS Office of your city or courier it to ORA CAPITAL SERVICES, M.I.G A-19 HARMU, RANCHI-834002.
- List of cams transaction point. click here
- Your online account will get activated. You can now transact using your ID and password which will be send to your registered mail.